Thursday, May 19, 2011

Giving credit

I'm a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due. So let me first start by saying I've started this blog because my cousin started one. As I was reading her's I got to thinking, hmm, maybe I should do that. I have a ton of things I could write, fuss, complain and advise about. LOL Fortunately, she was supportive of my craziness and encourage me to jump right in. So here I am in my brilliant, signature RED!!

I'm not sure what direction this adventure is heading in. What I do know is that on any given day my "reality" can be wonderful and in a matter of seconds flip to complete suckiness! (is that a word?) Sort of like my soon to be 2 year old's demeanor. That boy can go from being so sweet it makes your teeth hurt to the devil in a red cape with sharpened horns faster than you can blink an eye! I guess the terrible 2s have started early. SMH, shrug.

Anywho! My "really reality" is that I have to be bright eyed and bush tailed tomorrow as I will face a school full of parents. An awards ceremony where EVERY child is getting an award. Call me crazy but I thought you were suppose to earn those. What do children learn if you have to stretch to come up with something for them. No expectations of moments of pride tomorrow. So to that I say "really reality?" Really?

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious, Heather! I love that EVERY kids is getting an award tomorrow. Make sure you're pumped up on coffee. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete